Home Remodeling Process
This full-service approach is what we’ve built our reputation on.
1. Initial Consultation: During the initial consultation, our estimator will meet with you at your home to discuss your thoughts & ideas, offer some of his own and collect all necessary information in order to prepare a complete and thorough proposal.
2. Proposal: Once you’ve received our completed proposal, we can discuss the details over the phone or in office. An office visit is preferable, so we can also have you make final material selections from our in-office showroom, and then generate a final proposal or contract with the items chosen.
3. Design Process: We also have the software and capabilities of 3-D design. This is used on an as needed basis and can be a very helpful tool in visualizing the final product prior to commencing work.
4. Completed Contract: Once the contract is fully executed and down payment is received our team will order your materials and then calculate an estimated date to start your project.
5. Remodeling Completion: Once your project starts, we will work diligently leaving our team in place until everything is accomplished, and you are fully satisfied.